Group therapy can be such a powerful tool of self-reflection and connection – providing a sense of relief and healing from finding a group of people who relate to an individual experience or feeling.
It can also be a powerful tool for self-development and relation – allowing challenges in communication and connection with others to play out in a safe environment through which new skills and understanding can be developed.
Contact us to learn more about what groups are currently running and how to get involved!
Current group offerings, click to get more information or register.
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Groups:
- Adolescent DBT Skills Group (Ages 14-18) Thursdays 5-6pm EST (starting March 1st 2022)
- DBT Skills Group Tuesdays @ 6-7pm EST (open enrollment 1st Tues/mo)
- Sleep Skills & Support Tuesdays @ 8-9:30pm EST (starting February 8th, 2022)
- Perinatal DBT Skills Group Thursdays 8-9 pm EST (starting February 17th, 2022)
- Parents of Tots DBT Skills Group Wednesdays 8-9 pm EST (starting February 16th 2022)
- Tween Talks (Ages 12-15) Wednesdays 5-6 pm EST (starting February 9th 2022)
A sense of life meaning ensues but cannot be deliberately pursued: life meaning is always a derivative phenomenon that materializes when we have transcended ourselves, when we have forgotten ourselves and become absorbed in someone (or something) outside ourselves.
― Irvin D. Yalom, The Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy