Group therapy can be such a powerful tool of self-reflection and connection – providing a sense of relief and healing from finding a group of people who relate to an individual experience or feeling.
It can also be a powerful tool for self-development and relation – allowing challenges in communication and connection with others to play out in a safe environment through which new skills and understanding can be developed.
Contact us to learn more about what groups are currently running and how to get involved!
Current group offerings, click to get more information or register.
- DBT Skills Group Tuesdays @ 6-7pm EST (open enrollment 1st Tues/mo)
- Sleep Skills & Support Tuesdays @ 8-9:30pm EST (starting April 2022)
- BIPOC Therapists Support Circle 1st Wednesdays 2-3pm EST (open enrollment)
- Adolescent DBT Skills Group (Ages 14-18) Thursdays 4:30-5:30pm EST (starting March 3rd 2022)
- Tween Talks (Ages 12-15) Wednesdays 5-6 pm EST (starting April 2022)
A sense of life meaning ensues but cannot be deliberately pursued: life meaning is always a derivative phenomenon that materializes when we have transcended ourselves, when we have forgotten ourselves and become absorbed in someone (or something) outside ourselves.
― Irvin D. Yalom, The Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy